Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raw hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup raw white sesame seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 large clove garlic, finely grated
- 1/4 tsp. Herbamare or fine sea salt, or more to taste
Reprinted from Oh She Glows Every Day: Quick and Simply Satisfying Plant-based Recipes by arrangement with Avery, a member of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, a Penguin Random House Company. Copyright © 2016 Angela Liddon.
About the Author: Angela Liddon is the founder, recipe developer, photographer, and writer behind OhSheGlows.com, an award-winning site featuring energizing, plant-based recipes. Her latest cookbook, Oh She Glows Every Day, is a follow-up to her first book, The Oh She Glows Cookbook.