Serves | four
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 medium plums, pitted and cut into chunks, about 3 cups
- 2 tsp. potato starch
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (not quick-cooking oats), divided
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 tbs. butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- Toss the raspberries and plums with the potato starch, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey, and spread into a 1-quart baking dish or pie plate.
- In a food processor, blend 1 cup rolled oats with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until it can be compressed into a crumble. Pulse in the pecans and gently stir in the remaining 1/2-cup rolled oats.
- Spoon topping over the fruit and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and top with crème fraîche, whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson