Makes about 3/4 cup
Hands-on preparation time: 10 minutes
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbs. lemon zest
- 1 tbs. shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place the parsley, mint, lemon zest, and shallots on a cutting board and gather into a pile. Chop everything in the pile together to mix the flavors, then toss into a bowl. Mix in the pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best used within five days of preparation.