Makes | 6 servings
- 8 stalks of celery, leaves removed
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced, chopped or diced Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tbs. hazelnut, walnut or extra-virgin
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- Cut 3-inch-long pieces of celery into thinly julienned strips or whatever shape you prefer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, then toss with the salad.