- 2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3 cups chopped wild mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup red wine or apple juice
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a pressure cooker, then add the onion, mushrooms, and garlic, and sauté until caramelized.
- Add the rice and rosemary and sauté for five minutes.
- Deglaze with the red wine, stirring to scrape up any bits. Stir in the vegetable broth. Cover and bring to high pressure.
- Turn the heat down, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Use the quick-release method: Run cold water over the lid of the pressure cooker to bring the pressure down to normal, and uncover.
- Stir in the arugula to wilt, and top with the cheese.