Makes | 6 servinges
- 2 tbs. olive oil, divided
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower, with flower cut into florets and stems cut into 1-inch by 1-inch pieces
- 8 anchovy fillets, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed into 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. small capers
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss the chopped cauliflower with it.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring two to three times, until softened and golden.
- When cauliflower is roasted, heat a small sauté pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and add the anchovies and garlic in olive oil. Sauté for about 15 seconds, stirring regularly. Add the capers, lemon zest and lemon juice, and black pepper, and remove from heat. Stir until mixed and pour over the cauliflower, tossing slightly to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.