Makes: four servings
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Basil Hemp Seed Pesto
- 3 ounces fresh basil leaves, about 11/2 cups
- 2 ounces raw spinach, about 1 cup
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 tbs. hemp seeds
- 2 tbs. pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (7-ounce) package Explore Asian organic black bean spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast until golden and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, blend the pesto ingredients until smooth.
- Serve the warm cooked pasta with pesto and with the roasted cauliflower scattered over it.