Serves | 4
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup minced seeded cucumber
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Mix ground lamb with parsley, mint and red onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into four patties and grill over medium heat for four to five minutes on each side.
- Allow burgers to rest five minutes before serving. While the burgers are resting, mix yogurt with cucumber and cayenne pepper.
- Serve with a green salad and, if you like, a whole-grain bun or slice of toast.