Serves | four to six
- 6 spears asparagus, shaved thin on a 45 degree angle and blanched
- 36 spears asparagus, rubbed with olive oil, seasoned and roasted at 500 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes until cooked through but not overcooked
- 4 tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tbs. orange juice
- 2 tbs. fresh thyme leaves
- 6 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs. truffle oil
- 6 ounces high-quality, imported aged-sheep’s-milk cheese, shaved on a mandoline or cheese shaver
- 3 radishes, julienned
- Divide and place roasted spears on plates. Sprinkle with the shaved asparagus, thyme and a few passes of the peppermill. Mix the juices and oils and correct for balance and seasoning.
- Dress the plates with the mixture of juices and oils. Garnish with the shaved cheese and radish julienne.