Performance Health’s mission is to provide Fitness Professionals with models, programs, exercises, and in-depth information to help improve coaching based upon principles and practices used for many years in elite athlete settings and applied in training programs for gen pop personal training clients.
- “The Practical Guide to Strength Deficit” Standard Price: $199
- LT Price: $199 (includes free copy of the book “Strength Deficit”, which retails for $39.99
- How to purchase:
The code for the discounted price is: lifetimespecial
Ph Podcast Websiste:
The Practical Guide to Strength Deficit guides coaches on how to implement the pH book, Strength Deficit, in a team or group setting. This course is the ultimate companion to our book and will provide you with models, programs, exercises, and in-depth training to help you improve your coaching. The course includes:
Section 1 – Models
– Models Based Thinking
– Short to Long/Long to Short
Section 2 Testing & KPI
– Dynamic Correspondence
– Baseline Testing
– Ongoing Testing
– Peaking – Manipulating the Deficit
Section 3 Physiology & Biomechanics
– Contraction Types
– Sprinting Mechanics
– Change of Direction Mechanics
Section 4 Increasing the Deficit
Section 5 Decreasing the Deficit
Section 6 Practical Considerations
– Practical Considerations
- We also have a short video here. Become a Member of the course HERE.
- Find information on our advanced pH Curriculum here. The pH Curriculum is worth 2.0 NSCA CEUs!
- You can also find free pH Podcast materials here to get a feel for our advanced, scaffolded education system; find the Blog and our dozens of Podcasts.