Makes | 24 potato boats
- 1 tsp. salt
- 12 baby red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups caponata or other filling of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On the stovetop, heat 2 quarts water with the salt and simmer the potatoes until just tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the center with a melon baller. Fill the center with 1 tablespoon caponata.
- Place the potato boats on a sheet tray and warm in the oven.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives before serving.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson