Most of us have had to find new and creative ways to stay active over the past year, while also facing unprecedented challenges to our health. At Life Time, we also developed different and innovative offerings to help our members make progress toward their health and fitness goals.
The new Life Time digital experience brings our best people and programs to you, wherever you are, whenever you need it, allowing you to stick with your healthy way of life pursuits regardless of scheduling obstacles or stay-at-home guidelines. It’s included in all club memberships or available on its own as a Life Time Digital Membership.
If you’re curious how it could serve as your at-home solution, check out these seven features.
1. Work out with Apple Fitness+. Built around the Apple Watch, this fitness experience melds key exercise metrics with studio-style workouts that play on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. All workouts offer modifications and are suitable for everyone from beginners to enthusiasts. Enjoy 10 types of workouts — high-intensity interval training, strength, yoga, dance, core, cycling, treadmill running and walking, rowing, and mindful cooldown — taught by passionate trainers and featuring music from top artists.
2. Live stream classes to your home. Join Life Time performers from across the country as they deliver fitness classes live-streamed through your preferred device or cast to your TV. There are hundreds of classes offered every week, giving you the opportunity to select what fits your schedule, your goals, and your mood.
3. Get a training plan. Developed by top Life Time trainers, these specialty programs offer a variety of proven strategies that guide you toward a specific goal. Training plans provide daily workout guidance and access to a real coach, plus ongoing lifestyle tips to optimize your workouts and get results.
4. Take on-demand fitness classes. Taught by Life Time’s highly trained and motivating performers, our most popular classes are available in video format, with new ones added regularly. Choose from cardio, strength, cycle, yoga, small-group training, or family classes, with options for all interests and fitness levels and abilities.
5. Gain insights straight from across the Life Time family. Experience Life features daily tips, advice, and perspectives from experts in every aspect of our business. In this section of the app, you’ll find fitness guidance from trainers, nutrition direction from dietitians, family ideas from the Life Time Kids team, self-care strategies from LifeSpa technicians, cooking techniques from the LifeCafe’s Chef Ryan Dodge, and more. Plus, you’ll have access to our growing library of healthy and diet-friendly recipes that you can feel good about eating and that can help take the guesswork out of mealtime.
You’ll also find the Life Time Talks podcast, which dives deep into different health and wellness topics, featuring conversations and tangible advice from experts from the Life Time family and beyond. Listen in the car, on a walk, as you cook dinner, or while you work out.
6. Use your bodyweight and at-home equipment. Choose from a variety of workouts that either use your bodyweight or the equipment you already have at home, such as dumbbells, kettlebells, or resistance bands. Don’t have equipment on hand? Get creative by using whatever you have available.
7. Shop the Life Time Health Store. From high-quality supplements and at-home workout tools to wearable technology and apparel, our carefully curated shop features products to support your healthy life. As a member, you can also receive exclusive discounts on nutritional products, fitness equipment, and more.