Makes | 1 cup
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- zest of one orange
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 tsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp. minced shallot
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- Salt to taste
- Toast the curry powder in a small skillet for about 1 minute, stirring until fragrant.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together honey, orange juice and zest, vinegar, gingerroot and shallot. Add reserved curry powder.
- Finally, whisk in almond oil until emulsified, and season with salt to taste.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for two weeks.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson