Makes | 4 servings
- 1 cup diced apple
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery (about three stalks)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 6 cups Brussels sprouts leaves, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream or full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs. apple-cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the apples with the lemon juice and zest.
- Add the celery, onions, and Brussels sprouts leaves.
- Divide salad equally on four plates and sprinkle each with roasted pecans.
- Mix together the sour cream, apple-cider vinegar, blue cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Dress each salad and serve.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson