Makes two servings | Prep time 10 minutes
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp. red or yellow curry paste
- 1/4 cup plain, full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Seed crackers or Bibb lettuce for serving
- Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl, and use a fork to mash about half of them for texture. Add cucumber, cilantro, and carrots, and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together curry paste, Greek yogurt, lime juice, sea salt, and pepper. Add yogurt mixture to the veggie mixture and mix well.
- Serve with seed crackers for scooping or wrapped in Bibb lettuce leaves.
For more simple, stove-free recipes, see “5 No-Cook Summer Meals“.