It’s easier to prioritize a little self-care when you can do it using items you may already have on hand. With four simple pantry ingredients and under 30 minutes of me-time, you can whip up these two recipes for a glossy, moisturized mane.
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water or a pint of flat light beer
Moisturizing Hair Mask
- Flesh of one avocado
- 1 tbs. honey
- Mix together the Clarifying Rinse ingredients in a spray bottle or container of your choice.
- While in the tub or shower, spray or slowly pour the mixture over hair starting at the roots. Gently massage your scalp and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Squeeze out excess water from your hair with a dry wash cloth.
- Mix together the Moisturizing Hair Mask ingredients and apply evenly. Clip back your hair or wrap it up in a towel, and let the treatment absorb into your hair for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready, massage your scalp, rinse your hair, and enjoy the soft, shiny results.