If your usual date-night options are getting a little stale or aren’t pandemic-friendly, consider a more active take that can still get you safely out of the house. At Life Time, you can spend quality time together and support your healthy lifestyle with these couple-friendly ideas.
1. Attend a studio class. With so many to choose from, there’s bound to be a class you’ll both enjoy. Push yourselves in XTREME, work your glutes in Gluteus Maxout, get your energy up in AMP cycle, flow through ROOT yoga, or try one of our other signature formats. (Reservations are required to ensure proper social distancing, so you’ll want to book this date night in advance.)
3. Challenge each other. Engage in a little friendly competition, whether swimming laps in the pool or performing reps on the fitness floor, and see how you can push and cheer one another on.
4. Enjoy a meal together. Come in just to eat, or grab some good-for-you food for lunch or dinner at the LifeCafe before or after you try one of these other activities.
5. Unwind in the whirlpool. Sink in, ease your muscles, and enjoy the calming effects of the heated water.
7. Pamper yourselves. Time your services near one another, or get ready for your date night with a hair style and finish, quick trim, nail polish, or other treatment at the LifeSpa.
8. Train together. Make your date a regular occurrence by joining one of our group training programs. You’ll be part of a larger community, but also work hard together and be able to witness how you both grow and progress over time.
Bonus! We’ll take care of the kids. As a Life Time member, you can take advantage of up to 2.5 hours of child care daily. We also offer regular kids classes and events to help with your child care needs.
If you want to learn about the efforts we’re taking to keep your date night safe, visit mylifetime.life/safety.
Amenities, services, and events vary by club. Visit your club location page for more detail.