- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (16 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (4 oz. each) diced green chilies
- 1 tbs. cumin
- 1 tbs. chili powder
- 2 tsp. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
In a large pot, heat the coconut oil, then add the chicken, onion, celery, carrots, and garlic. Stir occasionally until the chicken is cooked through, about eight to 10 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
27%Total Fat 17g
9%Total Carbohydrates 25g
29%Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.