Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbs. minced fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups tightly packed arugula
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 5-oz. can sustainably caught tuna, drained and flaked
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk thoroughly until blended.
Put the arugula, red onion, white beans, tuna, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
Drizzle about half the dressing over the salad and toss again to coat. Divide into bowls and top with more dressing to taste.
For more simple, stove-free recipes, see “5 No-Cook Summer Meals“.
Photography by: Andrea D’Agosto; Prop Styling: Alicia Buszczak; Food Stylist: Paul Jackman
More Like This
This light, energizing salad — infused with the fresh flavors of celery, tart apples and toasted pecans — makes a great snack or side. For more substance, add a shaving of Asiago or Manchego cheese.