Makes four servings
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange the asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Mix the garlic, lemon zest, chopped walnuts, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese and nut mixture over the asparagus and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson