Makes four servings | Prep time 20 minutes
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbs. chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbs. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt or fleur de sel
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbs. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Combine watermelon, tomatoes, mint, cilantro, lime juice and zest, olive oil, and black pepper in a bowl, and toss lightly with a fork.
- Stir in salt just before serving, and top with feta and pumpkin seeds.