Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 10–15 basil leaves
- 6 oz. burrata cheese, cut into pieces
In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette ingredients and whisk thoroughly until blended.
Place sliced tomatoes on a large plate and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Add peaches and basil leaves and gently toss to coat.
Top with burrata.
Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and serve.
This recipe was originally published on June 28, 2019 on Experience Life, Life Time’s whole-life health and fitness magazine.