Makes four servings
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbs. potato starch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate (70 to 80 percent cacao content), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chilled coconut milk, for garnish
- Gently heat the coconut milk, potato starch, sugar, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
- When the milk is warmed and beginning to thicken, gently stir in the chocolate until melted.
- Divide into individual serving dishes and chill for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, whip the chilled coconut milk with an electric mixer, and spoon on top of the chilled puddings.