Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1 large fennel bulb, diced
- 4 medium radishes, sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted and salted
Place the veggies and pine nuts in a large mixing bowl and toss to mix.
Add olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, basil, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper to a blender and blend into a paste. Stir in Greek yogurt to form a smooth and creamy dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until everything is evenly coated. Serve.
Photography by: Andrea D’Agosto, Prop Styling by: Alicia Buszczak, Food Styling by: Paul Jackman