Yields 2 drinks | Serving glass Martini
- 1 cup 100 percent pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 tbs. ginger syrup (see recipe below)
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 lime twists
- 1 tsp. pomegranate seeds, optional
- Shake the first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with the lime twists and pomegranate seeds.
(Alcohol option: Vodka)
Yields 1/2 cup | Prep time 5 minutes | Cook time 5 minutes
- 2 tbs. coarsely grated gingerroot
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- Simmer all the ingredients together for five minutes.
- Cool, and then strain out the gingerroot. Store in the refrigerator. Use within two weeks.