Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup natural brown sugar replacement (stevia- or erythritol-based)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. maple extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
Mix together the almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
Cream together the brown sugar replacement and butter. Beat the eggs and maple extract together and fold in.
Use a spatula to fold the nut butter into the egg mixture.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Press into the baking pan. Top with chopped nuts if desired, pressing the nuts into the mixture with wax paper.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
19%Total Fat 12g
1%Total Carbohydrates 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.