Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh basil
Add olive oil and vinegar to a canning jar with a lid and shake to blend. Add remaining ingredients, seal the jar, and gently turn a few times to coat everything evenly in oil and vinegar. Set aside for at least two hours, turning over occasionally. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. The oil will solidify in the refrigerator; simply bring to room temperature before enjoying.
Photography by: Andrea D’Agosto; Prop Styling: Alicia Buszczak; Food Styling: Paul Jackman