One of the perks of belonging to a health club is everything you get access to, from the breadth of workout equipment and amenities to expert-led classes and programming. While all Life Time memberships include many noteworthy offerings, you might be surprised to learn about the features that are unlocked with the Signature Membership option.
1. Unlimited group training classes. The focus of these high-energy sessions is results-based, progressive programming led by a coach alongside others looking to reach new fitness levels. There are three formats to choose from — GTX, Alpha, and Ultra Fit — based on your goals:
- GTX: For anyone looking to make a transformation with their fitness, GTX splits efforts 50/50 between heart-rate-based cardio and strength work for total-body workouts and continuous progress.
- Alpha: For those who love to lift and build strength, Alpha features Olympic-lifting-style strength workouts supplemented with metabolic conditioning to increase performance.
- Ultra Fit: For the athlete looking to reach peak fitness, Ultra Fit is a high-intensity class that combines treadmill sprint-interval training with full-body strength and balance work to push the limits of cardiovascular, muscular, and neurological systems.
2. Priority reservations. You have first access to register for studio, cycle, and yoga classes, as well as infant care — 24 hours earlier than members with a standard membership. With capacities limited, this feature helps ensure you get a spot in the classes you enjoy on your schedule. Reservations can be made in the Life Time Digital app or on lifetime.life.
3. Studio, cycle, and yoga classes. Explore the wide range of class options — from kettlebell training and HIIT to active recovery and barre — that you have access to each week. Whether you take your classes in the club or through livestreaming or on demand (through the Life Time Digital app), there are tons of options to choose from, when and where it works for you.
4. Unlimited court time. Hit the tennis court for fun or for a match — all year-round. The more you practice and the more you play, the better you’ll become. Enjoy the benefits of booking any available court. If pickleball is your game of choice, enjoy play time on those courts, too.
5. Certified coaches. All of our group training class coaches are certified personal trainers, group fitness instructors, or both, and go through extensive internal training and certification in their format. On average there’s one coach for every 12 to 15 participants, so you’ll always receive close attention, direction, and support.
6. Specialized equipment. Progress your training by diversifying and rounding out your workout routine on the workout floor. You can challenge all the muscle groups by exploring the vast variety of equipment.
7. Tools for recovery. Recovering from your fitness efforts is just as important as the workouts themselves: It supports muscle growth and injury prevention. Take advantage of the tools available to you, including yoga classes, foam rollers, low-impact swimming in the pool, or time in the sauna, steam room, or whirlpool.
In addition to these advantages, signature members can also enjoy the other benefits included for all Life Time members, including locker-room luxuries, digital weight-loss programs, Apple Fitness+, and more, including these nine surprising things.