Every year, Life Time brings the healthy way of life to new communities around North America, from the east coast to west coast and many in between.
For each new location, a limited number of Founding Memberships are available before the club’s planned grand opening date. Founding Members get in first with this exciting new community — and are rewarded with some premium incentives.
1. Get Immediate Access to Life Time Digital
While you’re waiting for your club’s grand opening, Life Time Digital brings our best people and programs to you, wherever and whenever you need it. These are just a few of things you can do in the Life Time Digital app:
- Take classes in your home. Get to know our performers by livestreaming classes or taking them on demand. Choose from cardio, strength, cycle, yoga, and even family classes — there are options for all interests and ability levels.
- Calm your mind through meditation. De-stress, improve mental clarity and mindfulness, or wind down for better sleep. The Life Time Digital App has guided meditations ranging from three to 20 minutes.
- Learn from trusted experts. Throughout the app, you’ll find fitness guidance from trainers, nutrition tips and recipes from registered dietitians, family ideas from the Life Time Kids team, self-care strategies from LifeSpa technicians, and more.
Explore more Life Time Digital benefits: “8 Features of the New Life Time Digital Experience”
2. Start a Training Plan Right Away
With Life Time Digital, you’ll also have access to a wide variety of weight-loss and training programs developed by Life Time trainers and nutrition experts.
Each program features downloadable guides, in-app reminders, educational videos, access to a team of trainers and nutrition coaches, as well as other resources you may need to be successful. You can also connect with other program participants.
Whether you’re looking to start a consistent routine, build strength, increase endurance, or break through a plateau — there’s a plan for you.
Founding Members can also access special programs — for weight loss, body transformation, and athletic performance — that are exclusive to you and designed by trainers at your new club. Each program includes at-home workout options, a grocery-store guide, weekly nutrition tips, and in-app tracking and coaching.
3. Meet With a Personal Trainer
No matter where you are in your fitness journey, a goal-setting session with a personal trainer can help you get or stay on track. As a Founding Member, you’ll receive a complimentary 60-minute session with one of Life Time’s fitness professionals once the club opens. You’ll discuss goals, try some new workout moves, and leave with a personalized plan for moving forward.
4. Upgrade Your Workout Bag and Water Bottle
Show off your Founding Member status with some stylish new gear. When you join as a Founding Member, you’ll receive a complimentary Life Time workout bag and water bottle perfect for carrying to and from the club. Plus, there may be other add-ons and surprises along the way.
Get tips for what to pack in your workout bag: “How to Pack a Gym Bag”
5. Attend Exclusive Preopening Events
Meet your fellow Founding Members, get to know the Life Time team, and try a new workout before your club even opens. Each new club opening features preopening events where Founding Members can sample a class taught by our instructors and enjoy socializing and refreshments.