Makes four servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: three minutes
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 4 large handfuls pea shoots
- Handful snow pea pods, blanched
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive and sesame oils in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, pea shoots, snow pea pods, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until the pea shoots are just wilted, about a minute. Serve warm.
V Is for Vegetables recipes courtesy of Little, Brown and Company. Copyright © 2015 by Michael Anthony and Dorothy Kalins Ink, LLC.