Serves four to six
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 2 to 6 tbs. green curry paste (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped Thai basil
- Lime wedges
- In a large saucepan, heat coconut oil and curry paste until fragrant. Add onions and pork, and sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Then add the sweet potato and cook five minutes, covered, stirring every couple of minutes. Add coconut milk and bring to a low simmer.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender (about five to seven minutes).
- Add green beans and cook for another five to seven minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh Thai basil and lime wedges.