Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time. As a thank you, get 20 percent off your next $100-plus purchase of Life Time supplements.
- 2 servings chocolate Life Time Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup powdered natural sweetener, such as erythritol or stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbs. pastured butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips (low sugar if possible)
- 1/2 cup nut butter, unsweetened and warmed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, mix together the protein powder, sweetener, and coconut flour.
In a saucepan over low heat (or double boiler), melt together the butter or coconut oil with the marshmallows and chocolate chips, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
Add the nut butter and vanilla to the saucepan, mix vigorously, then quickly fold the mixture into powders. Use oil on your hands or a spatula to prevent sticking.
Press into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with pecans for garnish, and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
19%Total Fat 12g
3%Total Carbohydrates 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.