Makes six servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line a six-cup muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour, chickpea flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and lemon zest.
- Place mashed banana in a medium bowl, then add the egg, maple syrup, oil, and lemon juice, and whisk to combine.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and mix until well combined, then quickly stir in the frozen raspberries.
- Place a scant 1/3 cup of batter in each muffin cup. Bake for 30 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.