Makes | 1 1/2 cup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, finely minced
- 1 tbs. fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh marjoram or other herb
- 2 tbs. white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your taste, and have fun experimenting with different herb combinations.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for one week.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson