Makes | 1 1/2 cup
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup avocado, cubed (about 1 avocado)
- 1 tbs. fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, sour cream, or mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Blend spinach, scallions, avocado, tarragon, vinegar and yogurt together in a blender until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for one to two days.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson