Makes | 1 cup
- 1 cup strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Blend together the strawberries, balsamic vinegar and honey. While the blender is running, slowly drizzle in extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil until the dressing is smooth and emulsified.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for one week.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson