Makes 30 small balls
- 1 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp. honey (or more to taste)
- 3/4 cup raw unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix the protein powder, honey, almond butter and almond extract together to form stiff dough. Chill the dough for at least an hour.
- Then scoop the dough into small balls, about 1 1/2 teaspoons each, and roll in either cocoa powder or shredded coconut or both.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
* You may need to adjust the quantity of protein powder depending on how creamy the almond butter is.