Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 4 whole dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup creamy, natural almond butter
- 1 tbs. flaxseed meal
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 servings Life Time Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3–4 tbs. oat milk
- 1 tbs. sprinkles (free from artificial colors)
In food processor, add the dates, almond butter, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, oats, protein powder, and vanilla. “Chop” until combined.
Add the oat milk in one tablespoon at at a time until the mixture becomes sticky.
Transfer the mixture from the food processor to a small bowl and fold in the sprinkles.
Roll into 1.5-inch balls. Store in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
8%Total Fat 5g
2%Total Carbohydrates 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.