Learn How to Make a Vision Board!
Experience Life‘s January-February 2015 article “Learn to Make a Vision Board” will help you learn this creative and fun skill. Check out Amber Johnson’s (EL‘s Office Manager), and Casie Lukes’s (EL‘s Digital Content Specialist) 2015 vision boards below:
Inspiration from EL Readers
Get inspiration for creating a vision board of your own from the ones seen here, which were submitted by Experience Life readers. You’ll also find step-by-step instructions for making your own vision board (and info on why you would want to in the first place). Enjoy!
Jennifer F., Mocksville, N.C.
George and Amy W., Apex, N.C.
Tabatha S., Cleburne, Tex.
Angie S., Bryan, Tex.
Melanie, S., Lombard, Ill.
Kelley B., Austin, Tex.
Pat L., via email
How to Create Your Own Vision Board
Refer to the articles, resources and examples below for guidance on how to create a vision board of your own.
- “Embrace a Bold Vision” (January/February 2008): Envision your ideal reality. Be willing to adjust your action plan. Then harness the power of hope to build a better life – and a better world.
- “See It, Believe It” (January/February 2006): Imagine if everything went the way you wanted: your workouts, your relationships, your grandest career ambitions. Visioning can bring your life goals into clearer focus – and help you make them a reality.
- “Envision This” (January/February 2003): Bring your grandest dreams and goals into reality using simple words and pictures.
- Whole Life Coaching Week 2 “Vision” Guide (PDF): An overview of the importance and benefits of visioning, along with step-by-step instructions for creating your own vision board.
A Little More Inspiration
Before you get started, take a look at a few of the vision boards that Experience Life team members have created …
Founding Editor, Pilar Gerasimo’s most recent vision board
Pilar Gerasimo’s old vision board
Director of Digital Initiatives Jamie Martin’s vision board
Blogger and author Jacquelyn Fletcher’s vision board
Live Dynamite founder Maryanne O’Brien’s vision board
- www.visioningcoach.org: The Web site for Dr. Lucia Capacchione, author of Visioning: Ten Steps to Designing the Life of Your Dreams; offers the 10 steps for visioning and creating a vision board.
- www.gwenbell.com: Entrepreneur and educator Gwen Bell — co-creator of “The Unconventional Guide to the Social Web” — offers helpful tips for creating a personal manifesto and vision board in one of her recent blog posts.
- www.apple.com: If you’re a Mac user, put your dreams and desires in motion using iMovie or iPhoto.
- www.steponevisionboards.com: Easily create an interactive vision board by signing up for a free 7-day trial membership. No credit card or payment info required at registration.
- www.pinterest.com: Don’t have magazine clippings around or prefer digital projects? Create a vision board with Pinterest! Check out Experience Life‘s Vision Boards for more inspiration.
This Post Has 0 Comments