- 2 tbs. beeswax pastilles
- 3 tbs. coconut oil
- 2 tbs. arrowroot powder
- 10 drops sandalwood essential oil (or scent of your choice)
- Melt the beeswax in a double boiler (or in a Pyrex glass mixing bowl set atop a saucepan with water).
- Add the coconut oil and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add arrowroot powder; stir well and add essential oil.
- Allow the pomade to cool slightly and pour into a small glass jar to store. Pomade will keep well for four-to-six months.
Tip: If you find yourself needing extra hold, add an extra tablespoon of beeswax pastilles.