Makes 6 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pour 1/4 cup olive oil into a small pot over medium heat. Add 1 chopped garlic clove and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary. Bring to a bubble, stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. Don’t let the garlic brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. In a medium-size bowl, place 1 tablespoon tomato paste, then whisk in 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Stir into olive-oil mixture, then transfer to a small container and refrigerate for up to one week.
This recipe appeared in “How to Prep 5 Easy Grain Bowls” in the January/February 2019 issue of Experience Life.