Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbs. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbs. honey
- 3 tbs. avocado oil (or other neutral oil)
- 1 tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 8 oz. hot-smoked trout, salmon, or whitefish (bones removed)
- 4 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 4 ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced diagonally
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to blend.
Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces. Spread the cabbage on a large platter or four plates, then top with the celery, red pepper, scallions, and fish.
Drizzle with dressing and serve.
For more flavorful, autumn inspired recipes visit “5 Hearty Fall Salads“.
Photography by: Andrea D’Agosto; Prop Styling: Alicia Buszczak; Food Styling: Paul Jackman