Makes: four servings
Preparation time: 45 minutes, plus time to chill the salmon, approximately three hours
- 8 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 cups cooked haricot vert (or green beans), about 6 ounces, blanched and chilled
- 6 ounces baby heirloom or red potatoes, cooked, cooled, and halved
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound cooked salmon, chilled and separated into large pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. sriracha
- 4 lemon wedges
- Divide the Napa cabbage into four bowls.
- Arrange the eggs, beans, potatoes, kimchi, edamame, tomatoes, and salmon over the greens.
- Stir the mayonnaise and sriracha together, and add a dollop onto each salad. Garnish with a lemon wedge.