Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 6 oz. precooked pork or chicken andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 medium red potatoes, diced
- 2 ears of corn, cut into thirds
- 2 cups stemmed and chopped collard greens or Tuscan kale
- 3 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
Preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
Place sausage and vegetables in a large bowl. Add olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper and stir to combine.
In a small bowl, mix seasoning-blend ingredients to create a paste. Pat shrimp dry, then place in a large bowl and toss with paste to evenly coat.
Cut six 12-inch squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Evenly divide sausage and vegetable mixture among the squares, then top with shrimp.
Place foil packs on the grill and close the cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Carefully open the foil pack and test potatoes for doneness before enjoying.
Tip: Create pack by folding the shorter ends of the foil over the contents, and then tightly fold the sides and pinch together to seal.
Photography by: Andrea D’Agosto; Prop Styling: Alicia Buszczak; Food Styling: Paul Jackman