Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 3 cups red potatoes, diced
- 2 ears corn, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12 oz.) package smoked andouille sausage, sliced thinly
- 2 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs. Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Bring to boil a large pot of salted water. Add the potatoes and cook until just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the pot and drain.
In a small glass bowl, place the butter in the microwave and slowly melt in 10 to 15 second increments.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, corn, shrimp, sausage, melted butter, lemon, and seasoning and toss to combine.
Distribute the mixture evenly on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake until the shrimp and corn are fully cooked through, about 15 minutes. If you'd prefer it to be a little toasted, broil the sheet pan for the last three to five minutes.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
34%Total Fat 22g
12%Total Carbohydrates 35g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.