Makes 1 cup | Hands-on preparation time 5 minutes | Total preparation time 8 hours
- 1-inch piece of vanilla bean, split crosswise (or 1 tbs. high-quality vanilla extract)
- 1 cup strained whole-milk yogurt or Greek yogurt (or make your own Greek yogurt)
- 1 tbs. maple syrup or honey
- Scrape the vanilla-bean seeds into the yogurt and stir together, adding the vanilla-bean pod as well.
- Refrigerate in a small container overnight to infuse the vanilla flavor into the yogurt.
- Drizzle with the maple syrup or honey before serving.