Makes 4 servings
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts or coconut chili-glazed cashews
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Arrange the spinach on a large platter. Top with mango, coconut and cashews.
- In a jar with a lid, add the lime juice, mustard, honey, cumin and oil. Shake to combine, season with salt and pepper, and pour over salad.
Photography by: Terry Brennan, Food Styling: by Betsy Nelson