Makes 4 servings | Prep time 10 minutes | Cook time 7 to 10 minutes
Ingredients For the Marinade
- 1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
For the Zucchini
- 3 zucchini, cut lengthwise into four planks of roughly equal thickness
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat a grill to medium-low and lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Brush both sides of the zucchini with the marinade.
- Cook the zucchini on one side for three to four minutes or until lightly brown. Turn and cook for three minutes more.
- Transfer to a platter and drizzle with the remainder of the marinade. Garnish with the chopped basil and serve.