Yields 2 drinks | Serving glass Martini
- 6 oz. brewed green tea, chilled
- 2 tbs. ginger syrup, chilled (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 2 thin shavings of gingerroot or cleaned and trimmed lemongrass stalks
- Shake the tea, syrup, and ice in a cocktail shaker, then strain into glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of ginger.
(Alcohol options: Vodka or gin)
Yields 1/2 cup | Prep time 5 minutes | Cook time 5 minutes
- 2 tbs. coarsely grated gingerroot
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- Simmer all the ingredients together for five minutes.
- Cool, and then strain out the gingerroot.
- Store in the refrigerator. Use within two weeks.