Makes | 4 servings
- 1 1/2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbs. curry powder
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 4 stalks of celery, sliced on the bias
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs. chopped cilantro
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add the olive oil, ginger, garlic and curry. Cook for one minute, stirring continually.
- Add in carrots, celery, red peppers and green beans and sauté for five minutes until the carrots and green beans have just softened.
- Turn heat to low, slowly pour in coconut milk and heat through.
- Garnish with cilantro to serve.
Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson